Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Love/Hate Relationships

When the honeymoon phase is over (first few months give or take), you begin to discover all the little flaws the other one has, the little quirks that completely bug you.

So how do you cope?

You begin to realize that, those little quirks are the things that make he/she who he/she is! Without them they would be an entirely different person ... you fell in love with that particular person, the one who has all the best and worst qualities.


Maybe, just maybe, you'll even grow to love the little things that you used to hate. The way she is so meticulous and particular with everything? Or the way he has an opinion about everything?

Good luck lovin'!

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
- 10 Things I Hate About You

4 comments:

  1. Hi sis...i dunno how i stumbled across this LOL but i just wanna say that this post was interesting and nevertheless quite true haha. btw hope all is well :) i wanna c u again sometime haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo i liked you from like SO LONG ago.. you just never noticed.. since like summer.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav quote seems appropriate for this particular post:

    "The little idiosyncrasies that only I know about: that's what made her my wife. Oh she had the goods on me too, she knew all my little peccadilloes. People call these things imperfections, but there not. That's the good stuff."

    ReplyDelete