Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Exclusivity

Things are so much more valuable when they're rare, hardly attainable. The most prized possessions are few and expensive, sometimes even priceless.

The same goes for girls and guys alike, but girls more specifically. Now, I'm all for the "If you've got it, flaunt it" type of attitude but it didn't mean for you to start looking like a whore. If you're there to attract guys, boys, men, whatever ... you've basically got them hooked for a little while. The ones you don't necessarily want, stay around for a bit longer.

The most desirable men, however, will find that your goodies are so tampered with they want nothing to do with it. They want a lady with a little more substance, with a little more mystery. There's nothing appealing when how you look like is screaming "Come to me, I've shown you everything I've got." etc.

If you want your men, or man rather, to be selective in his choosing of his fair lady ... the least you could do is value your body a little more and realize that your entire God-given beauty is to only be admired by those who want more than your TNA.

Exhibits:

Girls Gone Wild | Vogue

4 comments:

  1. Haha this was hilarious! I like your writing style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is Kate Hudson in a dress whoreish? But really I don't think girls on magazines exemplify what men want in women at all, really. Not in the sense that means anything beyond the physical. But I don't read either of these magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I should've clarified... Kate Hudson on the Jan 08 Vogue cover was meant to show a contrasting image to the Girls Gone Wild cover.

    I would put real life photos of girls I am truly referring to but that would be mean haha.

    ReplyDelete